smbfs + LFN

Petr Snajdr snajdr na pvt.net
Středa Leden 22 14:16:46 CET 1997

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Hanu=B9_Adler?= wrote:

> Dobry den,
>
> mam primountovane disky z NT 3.51 pomoci smbmount; vsechno funguje, jen
> dlouha jmena souboru ne. Kdyz se pripojim pomoci smbclient, tak dlouha
> jmena souboru vidim -- takze ted bych chtel prinutit smbmount, aby je
> taky pouzival. Nevite nekdo jak na to?
>
> Dekuji,

Mozna povolit v jadre:

SMB long filename support (EXPERIMENTAL)
CONFIG_SMB_LONG
  SMBFS was designed to support long filenames using the LanManager
  2.0 protocol. I had to find out that the support for long filenames
  sometimes causes problems, which can even result in kernel OOPSes. I
  did not yet find out what the problem is, but hopefully I will find
  this bug eventually. As many people seem to run long filenames with
  no problems, I leave this support in the kernel as an option. The
  careful among you should say N here.

--
   S pozdravem
       Petr Snajdr

 WinErr: 678 This will end your Windows session.
 Do you want to play another game?