Moduly- autoload

Peter Kundrat kundrat na napri.sk
Úterý Březen 18 12:54:46 CET 1997

On Mar 18, Jan Basl wrote
> Nevite nahodou nekdo jak odstranit nasledujici chybova hlaseni pri bootu
> Linuxu? A co vubec znamenaji.
>
> Mar 18 11:22:54 modprobe: Can't locate module net-pf-5
> Mar 18 11:22:54 modprobe: Can't locate module net-pf-5

vid /usr/doc/HOWTO/mini/Kerneld.gz :

Why do I get "Cannot locate module for net-pf-X" messages when I run
ifconfig .... The messages are harmless, and you
can disable them by adding the lines
        alias net-pf-3 off      # Forget AX.25
        alias net-pf-4 off      # Forget IPX
        alias net-pf-5 off      # Forget AppleTalk
to /etc/conf.modules.

								pk
--
kundrat na napri.sk,  Peter KUNDRAT,  http://www.napri.sk/~kundrat/
** What I want is all of the power and none of the responsibility.