New Bulk Email software only $79.95! FREE demo available.

News Breaker Pro Visit_Our_Site na SendAd.com
Sobota Listopad 22 10:43:25 CET 1997

Introducing News Breaker Pro, the leading bulk email software which will get
your message out into the crowd and right into your customers’ hands. With
a click of a button, you can send your message to thousands, even millions
of Internet users. With another click, you can post your message to any or
ALL Usenet News Groups. News Breaker Pro is loaded with features, yet it is
extremely easy to use. If you can click a mouse, you can advertise with
News Breaker Pro. Don't waste hundreds of dollars on advertisement.

Go to http://www.SendAd.com and download a FREE demo version.

P.S. Did we mention News Breaker Pro is fast? It’s LIGHTNING FAST!

If you are not interested in News Breaker Pro, and would like to be removed
from our mailing list, reply to remove na SendAd.com