Linux 2.0.31 (fwd)

Pavel JANIK ml. pjanik na aida.inet.cz
Sobota Říjen 18 14:49:07 CEST 1997

Linus se konecne vratil z Evropy a je tu nove stabilni (2.0.31) i nestabilni
(2.1.59) jadro.

Jeste dnes se pokusim rozsirit LSD o nove verze.

----- Forwarded message from Linus Torvalds -----

Ok, enought beating about the bush, it's up there now.

Linux-2.0.31 is available at

	ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.0/

both as full source and as a huge patch against pristine 2.0.30. You don't
want the patch, but it's there for completeness.

The people who have been testing out pre-patches (thanks to you all) can
find a patch against p10 in pub/linux/kernel/testing, it's pretty small.
I promised patches from p9 too, and yes, it's there, but you have to apply
it in a two-stage process, getting the p9-p10 patch and then the p10-real
patch.

If there are problems, I don't even want to know.

		Linus

----- End of forwarded message from Linus Torvalds -----

PJ
--
... .signature file too long for this letter ...