Over 20 Joined In The Last 4 Days - Join Now & Get In Near The Top!

rickh na coldmail.com rickh na coldmail.com
Sobota Prosinec 12 12:41:52 CET 1998

To be removed from this list <A HREF="mailto:potts na coldmail.com?subject=remove">(click here)</A>

WOULD YOU TRULY LIKE TO EARN A LIVING
USING YOUR COMPUTER AND THE NET?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear fellow netrepreneuer,

I'd like to personally introduce you to a Worldwide
Business unlike any you have ever seen before.
Offering the World's Best "ONLINE UNIVERSITY"
that is taking the world by Storm!

7th BEST HOMEBASED BUSINESS!!

We are a 9 year old NASDAQ-traded high-technology
company with alliances with Microsoft, Symantec
and 3Com and we will soon be launching what the
Internet Marketing and Monitoring Bureau (IMMB) ranked
as the 7th best HOMEBASED BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
(Sept, 1998, out of 16 million online businesses) with the
use of $10-million patented state of the art technology!

REVOLUTIONARY BUSINESS!!!

This is the Revolutionary New Business that:

*WILL CHANGE WAY THINGS ARE DONE ON THE INTERNET!

*WILL RENDER OBSOLETE the dominance of the 'vitamin'
  mlms with the 'Information Revolution' now taking place!

*WILL HAVE THE GROWTH POTENTIAL unheard of in the
  networking industry!

*WILL INTRODUCE TO ANYONE WITH A COMPUTER a product that
  they cannot afford to miss! (lest they want to lag behind in computer
  literacy).

You now have before you the Opportunity to get in on the
Ground Floor of a BRAND NEW Network Marketing Opportunity!
Have you ever wished you could have started out in the
beginning with Nu-Skin, Amway, Excel or any of the other
networking  giants?

We are bringing in massive signups into our program.
During PRE-LAUNCH.Take advantage of
our 1/2 price sale now until Dec. 25, 1998

The support and tools we provide are unequalled . These
tools have been used by networkers to build enormous
downlines in short periods of time. (One Networker built a
downline of 80,000 in 12 months while working a full time
job, using our tools).

And I promise you will not find a more qualified and
supportive upline anywhere in the world.

What we are offering is a business with the following
during pre-launch:

* FREE On hands Training.
* FREE Tremendous Upline Support!
* FREE Step-By-Step Business Building Plan!
* FREE Opportunity Business Conferences Daily!
* FREE Downline placement you could have an enormous
   downline before built under you, before our launch.
* FREE take advantage of our unlimited lead generating
   system.
Also Everyone Who Joins Us In The Pre-Launch Will Receive
as a Premium Free of Charge:
* Advertising and Marketing Manual (Wave Marketing
   Guide) !

When you decide to take advantage of this BRAND NEW
International Opportunity, you will:

* HAVE the Potential to Earn an unlimited Income!
* HAVE a Golden Opportunity to Secure Your Financial
   Future!
* GET IN ON THE GROUND FLOOR with an International
   Company that offers a service all computer owners could
   use and almost Everyone with a PC in the World needs!
* AND finally earn the Money most Networkers only Dream
   about.
* HAVE a business with an Automatic Pilot potential with
   our State of the Art Self Replicating websites.
* Be Mentored by networking Leaders from Nu-Skin,
   Amway, Excel, Pre-paid Legal, Destiny, and Freeway.
* Unlimited access to all our leaders.

And let me Repeat this is a Limited time offer... Just
during PreLaunch.

Build your downline in record time.
We have a goal to build a downline of 100,000 in the
next 6 months worldwide. And WE WILL DO
IT...MASSIVE SPILLOVER will create MASSIVE incomes!
WE ALREADY HAVE MLM LEADERS JOINING OUR
COMPANY DAILY. SECURE YOUR POSITION NOW
FOR A MOST REASONABLE JOINING FEE!

If you are serious and want to earn a 4 figure plus
walk away passive monthly income, we want to talk
to you.  We are receiving hundreds of request daily
for information, so If you are just a tire kicker please
respect our time, we want to work only with those
who are serious.

If interested CLICK the LINK  below and I'll get back
to you asap.

<A HREF="http://209.139.59.84/Lead-Generator/"> Click Here</A>
http://209.139.59.84/Lead-Generator/

Not interested just delete this letter