Kde pro RedHat

Pavel Voch voch na econ.muni.cz
Čtvrtek Červenec 16 11:33:53 CEST 1998

RPMka pro RH5.x Pentium viz nize.

						Pavel Voch
You know you've achieved perfection in design,
Not when you have nothing more to add,
But when you have nothing more to take away.

				Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:59:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Bernd Johannes Wuebben <wuebben na math.cornell.edu>
To: kde-announce na kde.org
Subject: FW: Pentium optimized KDE v1.0 RPMS packages for RedHat 5.x avai

-----FW: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980715211538.25297A-100000 na Boombox>-----

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 21:31:41 +0000 (   )
From: per na foyer.se
To: wuebben na kde.org
Subject: Pentium optimized KDE v1.0 RPMS packages for RedHat 5.x available

        Hi,

        In case someone is interested, we have made Pentium optimized
        RPMS packages (i586) of the KDE v1.0 release version available,
        intended to be installed on systems running Intel RedHat 5.x.

        The RPMS packages was built from the KDE v1.0 tar source
        distribution found at ftp.kde.org using pgcc v2.90.29 on a
        PentiumPro system running RedHat 5.1 (actually our own Pentium
        optimized distribution) with kernel version 2.1.91.
        Qt v1.39 snapshot 1998-07-06 was used during the building process.
        We also have the Qt v1.39-980706 available as a RPMS package.

        The Pentium optimized RPMS packages are available at:
        http://www.foyer.se/downloads/KDE/1.0/RPMS

        We will also upload the SRPMS packages as soon as possible.
        These packages will be available at:
        http://www.foyer.se/downloads/KDE/1.0/SRPMS

        Regards,

        Per O Foyer

        P.S. KDE is an absolutely FANTASTIC (!!!) product!
        Fantastic work. Indeed very impressing.

---
Per O Foyer  [per na foyer.se]
Foyer Consulting AB
P.O. Box 1326, S-751 43 Uppsala, Sweden
Phone +46 708 808860, Fax +46 18 243330

--------------End of forwarded message-------------------------

Bernd Johannes Wuebben                          wuebben na kde.org
wuebben na math.cornell.edu                        wuebben na acm.org