Information about Bad Credit

webmaster na nucredit.freeservers.com webmaster na nucredit.freeservers.com
Neděle Červenec 26 10:12:37 CEST 1998

Hello:

We have never reviewed your credit report, but hopefully
you have within the last six months.

Has your good credit been ruined?

Would you like to know how to get good credit right now?

Get unsecured creit cards with bad credit?

Just listen to this:

No matter what "The Credit Bureaus" tell you,

 YOU CAN SAFELY REMOVE
NEGATIVE INFORMATION FROM YOUR PERSONAL
CREDIT REPORTS NOW!

regardless of the negative information.

(To go to NuCredit, click on the link now or
cut and paste it into your browser.)

http://nucredit.freeservers.com/index.htm

You would be amazed to see what information
can be legally deleted from credit reports, Now!

Who deletes this information?

"THE CREDIT BUREAUS DO!"

And we will show you how you can help them...

(To go to NuCredit, click on the link now or
cut and paste it into your browser.)

http://nucredit.freeservers.com/index.htm

We can show you how to
safely "Remove Negative Information Yourself"

We will show you how to do it legally and quickly.
     (without attorneys or even legal counsel)

(To go to NuCredit, click on the link now or
cut and paste it into your browser.)

http://nucredit.freeservers.com/index.htm

10 minutes a month is all you need . . .

This is not hype!  NuCredit truly works.

If you have "Bad Credit" or know someone who does,
you can not let this opportunity go by.

(To go to NuCredit, click on the link now or
cut and paste it into your browser.)

http://nucredit.freeservers.com/index.htm

Please stop by now,
we know we can help you today!

Regards,

Team NuCredit

This Message was Composed using Extractor Pro '98 Bulk E- Mail Software. If
you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future mailings, please reply
with the subject "Remove" and this software will automatically block you
from their future mailings.