Matrox G200 AGP

David Haring dave na ibp.cz
Úterý Listopad 24 09:41:00 CET 1998

Ing. Vladimir Naprstek wrote:

> Nevite nekdo o X-serveru pro kartu v %subj%. Na procesoru je typ MGA-G200A-B;
> 9836KV235.
>
> Vladimir Naprstek
> spravce informacnich systemu
> VITKOVICE-PRODECO, a.s.     tel. +417 266 31
> Masarykova 51               fax. +417 265 44
> 416 78 Teplice              e-mail vladimir.naprstek na prodeco.cz

viz http://www.suse.de/XSuSE/XSuSE_E.html, pise se tam:

 XFCom_Matrox

Version 2.2 as of October 1, 1998

Thanks to Radek Kapitan (and further development at S.u.S.E.) we can now offer a
server for the current generation of Matrox cards.

XFCom_Matrox supports the following cards:

     Matrox Millennium G200 AGP (SGRAM)
     Matrox Millennium G200 AGP (SDRAM)
     Matrox Mystique G200 AGP (SDRAM)
     Matrox Productiva G100 AGP

While the already announced PCI versions of these cards have not been tested,
they should be supported as well.

You can download XFCom_Matrox (Release-Date: October 1, 1998) as a TGZ-Archive
or as a RPM-Archive. You also need a modified
xf86config to configure the server. If you have questions or bug reports
regarding this server, please send them to x na suse.de.

--
David Haring