AGP-ckova karta po linuxom

Robert Hanzlik RHan na MIA.CZ
Pondělí Říjen 19 17:09:38 CEST 1998

If you don´t stop this SPAMing, I will contact your ISP to disconnect you or
solve this problem. I thing, one mail to the list or list owner is
sufficient. Please try to think, not only to be trying kick somebody to his
ass.

Regards
               Robi

Robert Hanzlik - editor in chief of JUNyKS server - http://www.junyks.cz