(Fwd) Re: Interbase + Apache + PHP

Dan Pavelka pavelka na alpha.cermak.cz
Středa Říjen 21 01:57:04 CEST 1998

Preji vsem prijemny den.
Mohl by mi prosim nekdo prozradit, kdo pracuje na beta verzi PHP3
spolupracujici s Interbase SQL serverem, porpipade kde by se dala
sehnat. Predem dekuji za odpoved.

------- Forwarded Message
Follows / Následuje předaný dopis -------From:          "Robert
Lemmen"<rlemmen na aladdin.de> To:            pavelka na alpha.cermak.cz
Date:          Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:19:11 +0100
Subject:       Re: Interbase + Apache + PHP

actually, that is not too bad news, because I think those modules are
not too complicated. Perhaps we can speed up the process by doing some
testing and so on. Can you tell me who is developing the module??

thanxx
robert

On 20.10.98 00:18:10 ved: from tuminfo2.informatik.tu-muenchen.de by
saturn.aladdin.de (Lotus SMTP MTA v1.06 (346.4 3-18-1997)) with SMTP
id 412566A2.0074B144 wrote:

>Hi,
>thank you for your latter, but I don't have for you a good news. I
>got some answers that PHP3 will be able to communicate with
>Interbase, but this modul is only a beta version and it is a
>question when it will be ready. I will try to ask again and I will
>mail you.
>Dan Pavelka, http://www.cermak.cz/~pavelka

See our Web site at http://www.aladdin.de
Visit us at: Systems 98 in Munich, Hall A2.522, 19-23 Oct.

Dan Pavelka, http://www.cermak.cz/~pavelka