Kalendar pro pracovni skupinu

Hanus Adler had na pdas.cz
Čtvrtek Říjen 29 18:18:53 CET 1998

On 26 Oct 1998 12:38:11 +0100, Alexandr Malusek wrote:
>Shanim SW, ktery by kazdemu zamestnanci umoznil zadat kde se kdy bude
>nachazet, kdy bude mit dovolenou, ... pricemz ostatni by k temto
>informacim meli pristup, tedy jakysi kalendar pro pracovni skupinu.
>
>Provozovalo by se to na ruznych platformach (MS-Windows, Linux, ...),
>takze nejvhodnejsi by asi bylo neco pro Web v jave. Server by bezel na
>Linuxu. Pro nekomercni instituci to musi byt zdarma. Mate nejaky tip?

Mohl by se Vam hodit wcal -- zacatek readme nasleduje:

What is Wcal
--------------

Wcal is a web based calendar/planner especially suitable for multi-user
setups in an Intranet. Useful for companies and other organizations who wish
to publish schedules and timetables for their employees and members on the
web.

Features include

  - Several users with their own or shared calendars
  - Read-only views
  - Weekly and monthly repeating events
  - Uses web server's access control methods
  - Separate access control definition for each user

Wcal is released under GNU General Public License (GPL). I welcome any bug
(or success) reports, suggestions or any patches you have needed to make
this work, and I hope people will find this as useful a tool as I have.

The latest version can be found from http://www.woods.iki.fi/pub/wcal/.

S pozdravem,

Hanus Adler

                                                       -- Dave Parnas