Help how can I use diald? It doesn't work.

Stemkens hstemken na worldonline.nl
Neděle Duben 11 15:58:55 CEST 1999

Hello,

Can someone help me please. I want to get a Internet connection in Linux
SuSE 6 but
the programm Kppp doesn't work it makes a internet connection but nothing
happens when
I enter a URL (connecting to server) nothing happens. But if I reset my
computer. (not with shutdown)
the computer makes a connection. With blue-window en Internet works
correctly. But how can I make
such connection self. If I want to go on the internet I must first reset the
computer as above.
the ps commando shows the following line. (but this is incomplete)

/usr/sbin/diald -file /etc/suseppp/diald/blue-window.diald
connect /usr/sbin/chat -f /etc/suseppp/blue-window.chat

the diald folder
/usr/sbin/diald

the script of blue-window.diald folder
/etc/suseppp/diald/blue-window.diald

the chat-script folder
/etc/suseppp/blue-window.chat

Can someone help me. To get the complete line. Or can someone help me to get
another programm like kppp?

                        Cyber Harry,

                                   hstemken na worldonline.nl