new domain registration

Comserver comserver na aol.com
Sobota Duben 17 13:22:02 CEST 1999

Dear Sir:

You can get your own website. www.yourname.com or www.yourname.net
comserver.net is a low cost high spped hosting service.
MSI is the largest Distributor of 9netave in the USA and many other countries.
Switch your website to us and save  !!

Or if you like to become an agent, all you have to do is to buy at low cost and
resell.
With your order, you get:

Fully Functional Server
        Your own domain name: www.yourdomain.com
        Dedicated IP for each of your clients
        POP  accounts
        FTP set-up and directory
        Give customers www.their-own-domain.com or .de, .ch etc..
        Unlimited email aliasing & forwarding
        Website statistics for each of your customers (raw data/graphical) and
logs
        Password-protected directories
        Free, unlimited E-mail Autoresponders
        Free CGI-BIN directory
        Free Guest Book
        Free Hit Counter
        Free shopping cart software
        Online Chat program

        Real Audio/Video, CyberCash and Shopping Carts supported
        Use our pre-installed cgi-bin for mail, counters and guestbook scripts
or bring your own
        Resell subdirectories (www.yourdomain.com/yourclient) at no extra
charge to you

1-You decide your reselling prices yourself.
2-We do not sell in your territory
3-We refer customers from your territory back to you.

You buy according to  the prices on our Price List and resell.
After 2 websites, you get 15% discount.
If you pay 1 year in advance, setup is Free.
Minimum contract: 3 months.

If interested in this great offer, fill up the order form on our website and
submit !!
Your order will be processed the immediately.

Visit our website:
www.comserver.net

 http://www.comserver.net