URL/IP filtr

Jan Derfinak ja na mail.upjs.sk
Středa Srpen 18 10:25:43 CEST 1999

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:

> > > Zdravíčko, nevíte někdo o nějakém URL filtru pro maškarádovací stroj s
> > > RH5.2? Jde mi o to, abych zamezil zobrazování reklamních bannerů z
> > > určitých URL, nebo přímo  některé IP zakázat. Nechci Squida, jde mi jen
> > > to, jestli se to dá nějak udělat na maškarádě.

Mozno by pomohlo toto: (Z powertoolsov 6.0.)

Name        : junkbuster                   Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 2.0.2                             Vendor: http://www.waldherr.org/
Release     : 4                             Build Date: Wed May 12 17:10:46 1999
Install date: (not installed)               Build Host: porky.devel.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/System           Source RPM: junkbuster-2.0.2-4.src.rpm
Size        : 304336                           License: GPL
Packager    : Red Hat Software <http://developer.redhat.com/bugzilla>
URL         : http://www.waldherr.org/junkbuster/
Summary     : Stops browsers from displaying ads in web pages.
Description :
The Internet Junkbuster stops your browser from displaying the
advertisement images that pervade many commercial web pages.  Since your
browser has to download fewer images, surfing the web should be faster.

					jano
--
I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours
But I think that God's got a sick sense of humor