SAp na Linuxu

Karel Salavec Karel.Salavec na telecom.cz
Pátek Únor 12 17:57:59 CET 1999

Budtez pozdraveni!

Zajimavost pro priznivce Linuxu:
Uz i u SAPu se objevil dotaz, zda bude implementace na Linux. A odpoved?

  We are really interested in the extremely fast Linux development and
     some people within SAP are strongly supporting the acceptance of
Linux
     as official R/3 platform. From a technical point of view a lot of
points
     seem to support this idea. A new R/3 platform, however, includes
(apart
     from seriously interested cusomers) an environment, which enables
     qualified support for production systems.

     Perhaps these preconditions will be realised in the future. Today
     Linux R/3 has the status "Research" for SAP and we apologize for
only
     providing you with single "unsupported" components on our sapserv
     machines.

     As there are the NI tools (saprouter, niping) and (as a christmas
     package) the SapGui and the RFC Kit. You find these components
including
     installation guidelines on the sapserv machines under
     "general/misc/unsupported/linux". We will inform you if further
     components are added.

Podle - rekneme - zakulisnich zprav ma byt cca v pulce roku unsupported
verze k dispozici.

    Melkor