About T2 Wave Sound Card you know?

Daniel Prynych Daniel.Prynych na hornet.cz
Středa Leden 6 14:57:51 CET 1999

Dobre odpoledne.
Pokud nekdo znate zvukovou kartu T2 Wave ,
odpovezte na adresu ve hlavicce.

Dekuji Dan

----------  Předaná zpráva  ----------
Subject: About T2 Wave Sound Card you know?
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 14:52:46 +0500 (YEKT)
From: "Neudachin D.I." <u0948 na dcs.imm.intec.ru>

Thanks!

I have my own Yamaha OPL3-SA3 sound card. Modules for kernel i compile as
Cristal chipset, but for T2 Lab Waves 128 need SB16 driver.

You know people with this sound card and resolve this problem under linux?

I recompile kernel+modules, but after edit isapnp.conf i can play CD only
after reinitialisation this card by DOS driver :( I want get example file
isapnp.conf for T2 Lab Wave 128.

You know this people?

Thanks! Yamaha work good

--