y2kbug news

y2kinfo na 1020mail.com y2kinfo na 1020mail.com
Středa Březen 3 08:32:33 CET 1999

The Y2k bug will hit in less than 304 days

* The Stock Market crashes

* Interest Rates soar out of sight

* Real Estate Prices drops to new lows

We will show you how to turn this time of choas
and confusion into incredible opportunities for profits.

======================================

The Y2k Bug Newsletter has everything you
need to profit and survive when the year 2000 bug
comes along.

GET 12 ISSUES OF Y2k BUG NEWS
E-Mailed or Faxed to you

======================================
* Do you really need to stockpile water ?

Find out with special updates and information on
which computers are really going to be effected..

* The dow off 3,000 points !

Get Special Insights on when the stock market will crash
and what you can do to avoid losing everything.

* Become weathly in Real Estate

A domino effect can cause double digit
interest rates and cause Real Estate prices drop

Learn how to buy Real Estate using your computer

* How to become wealthy in the Year 2000

Inside Secrets on how to profit when the markets
turn, when everyone loses you win...

SPECIAL BONUS WITH YOUR
PAID SUBSCRIPTION

* Special y2kbug software

Included with every paid subscription is a FREE y2kbug
evaluation software program to check to see if your own
computer is infected with the Y2k bug

Plus special software solutions on how to fix it if it is.

* The y2k bug Video Documentary

Included is a "Free"  20 minute video explaining how and
why the Y2k bug will destroy our economy and cause the
markets to crash.

Find out why CBS 60 minutes aired
a special warning to viewers.

Subscribe to the Y2k bug News Now
Only $ 79.00 for 12 issues
Normal price is $ 160.00 savings of 50%

Sign up now and get
your first issue FREE !

Print out Order Form now
or
Cut and paste
and e-mail back to
year2000 na 1020mail.com

Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Phone:

Email Address for Newsletter:

Specify the address for video and software if different than above:

Please select one: Visa Mastercard AMX

Credit Card Number: Exp:

If paying by Check or Money Order us the following Information:

Make check payable for $ 79.00 payable to Year 2000 News

Send to:

Year 2000 News
1234 Alamo Pintado Road
Solvang, CA 93463

Phone orders:
805 686-1205

Fax form back to:
805 686-1085

Or visit our website:
<A HREF="www.y2kbugnews.com">
Click on any of the blue to visit our website
www.y2kbugnews.com</A>

Webmasters are welcomed.

If you do not respond you will be removed
this is a one time mailing

Thank- You