I want your support 2361

mnztdv na hotmail.com mnztdv na hotmail.com
Pondělí Květen 3 14:39:00 CEST 1999

Hello Everybody!
I saw somebody posted a message few days ago.
 It said that is a newsgroup service which has a lot of
 uncensored pictures, softwares and mpeg files.
So, I joined that newsgroup.
But, I discovered that there is also a referral program.
If you joined under my userid, you and I have half month service free. So, please join it under my user name called SMART.
The newsgroup service provider web site is as follows:
http://www.cit-news.com
Thank you very much

chjlqgqexotzcchgixkjtfxxujwcopwxprfsepxjedfkvzyyouxfsunuegkumsdrywxuplwsglnjemctwrsq