problem s casovym pasmem

Vaclav Blaha vblaha na iol.cz
Pátek Květen 7 21:11:42 CEST 1999

Marek Antozi wrote:

> On Fri, 7 May 1999, Radek kohout wrote:
>
> > mimochodem, nevite nekdo, co je to ARC v tomtez souboru?
> > nikde jsem to nenasel

file:///usr/doc/initscripts-3.78/sysconfig.txt:

/etc/sysconfig/clock:

  deprecated values from earlier releases:

    CLOCKMODE=GMT indicates that the clock is set to UTC
    CLOCKMODE=ARC on alpha only indicates the ARC console's
      42-year time offset is in effect

  currently correct values:

    UTC=true indicates that the clock is set to UTC; anything
      else indicates that it is set to local time
    ARC=true on alpha only indicates the ARC console's
      42-year time offset is in effect; otherwise the normal
      Unix epoch is assumed

v.b.

--
Black windows of paint / I scratch with my nails / I see others just
like me / why do they not try to escape?