Expert na OSS

Zdenek Kabelac kabi na fi.muni.cz
Úterý Květen 11 20:46:50 CEST 1999

Hledam nekoho kdo rozumi dost dobre OSS.

Aby byl schopen odpovedet na tyto dotazy:

-
 What does the register_sound_synth function refer to?
Does it refer to the internal synth?
What type of data does /dev/synth accept? (/dev/midi or
/dev/sequencer-type data)

 How does the OSS programmer select between internal synth and
external ports? Is it a matter of writing to /dev/midi or /dev/synth?

 Is there any OSS /dev/sequencer code in /usr/src/linux/drivers/sound
that can be layered over a /dev/midi implementation? (ie. taking care of
the sequencing)

--
       The "7up", the Crystal iMac is a completely see-though version of
  the classic iMac. How clear is clear? "It's so clear, if I didn't know