OMNIS Studio RAD Tool available Soon......

utwoloek na somethingfunny.net utwoloek na somethingfunny.net
Úterý Květen 25 18:07:02 CEST 1999

*    Posted by Newsgroup AutoPoster! It's NOT registered yet!  *

Please see the following link to read our latest press release regarding the
forthcoming launch of OMNIS Studio on the LINUX operating system platform.

http://www.omnis-software.com/whatsnew/press/linux.html

The beta version will be available from July 1999, with full release in
September this year.

We believe we have a real first here, as OMNIS Studio represents a true
4GL Rapid application development system that is binary compatible with
both Windows and Macintosh machines, and soon LINUX.

This means that developers are totally free to choose their preferred
development platform, and then deploy applications without alteration in
all of the above environments.

If you require any more information about OMNIS Studio, or would like to
know about some of the many commercial applications written in OMNIS
that will soon be available for the  LINUX environment please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Richard Darsa
OMNIS Software Ltd.
mailto:richard_darsa na omnis-software.com