dump

Vladimir Klejch kleo na mendelu.cz
Úterý Duben 4 10:40:31 CEST 2000

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Daniel Smolik wrote:

> Dobry den,
> muzete mi nekdo poskytnout svuj script na zalohovani dumpem.
> Z manu nejsem moc moudry. Hlavne me jde o volbu
> velikosti pasky. Mam 4gb Travan.
>
> 				Dan

Zdravim

z man dump :

     -a ``auto-size''. Bypass all tape length considerations, and enforce
         writing until an end-of-media indication is returned.  This fits
         best for most modern tape drives.  Use of this option is particu­
         larly recommended when appending to an existing tape, or using a
         tape drive with hardware compression (where you can never be sure
         about the compression ratio).

To bude asi to co potrebujes. Ja to tez na TR-4 pouzivam ... :-)))

        Zatim  ...
                                Kleo

--
Vladimir `KLEO' Klejch     	Kleo'at'mendelu.cz