Linuxbierwanderung 2001 in Prague?

Viktorie Navratilova vnavrat na math.luc.edu
Středa Srpen 16 23:32:09 CEST 2000

Hello,
  The linuxbierwanderung is an annual Linux Beer Hike, and discussion on
the lbw list has turned to where to hold it next year.

I and a few other people would like to hold it in Prague next year, but we
need some people local to Prague to find a beer hall, and a place to stay
for visitors, internet access, and things like that.

Here are some links on past LBW's.  The first one was held in Germany,
this year's was in England, and next year's location is still up in the
air.

http://electriclichen.com/linuxbierwanderung/
http://www.lbw2000.eu.org/
http://www.lbw99.eu.org/

Is there anyone on this list who would be willing to help find places to
drink beer, hike, and sleep in Prague?

If you would like to help, please let me know, and I'll get in touch with
the lbw mailing list to tell them that we have someone to help us organize
the gathering for next year.  We'd like to do it in Prague, we just need
someone to volunteer.

I can repost this in Czech with some spelling and grammatical mistakes, if
anyone would like.

Otherwise, if anyone is interested in helping, please let me know!

Thank you for reading,
-- Viki