Icecast server

Roman DAVID rdavid na danet.cz
Čtvrtek Prosinec 14 16:30:14 CET 2000

Zdravim,

Marek Jan wrote:

> Dobry den,
> provozuji Icecast server a potreboval bych misto MP3 souboru na vstup dat
> jiny zvukovy stream, napriklad z jineho internetoveho radia. Shout, ktery
> pouzivam na prehravani MP3 souboru me nedokaze precist z playlistu odkaz
> na radio, bere jen soubory. Neexistuje neco jako Shout co by umelo jako
> vstup prevzit stream z jineho inet radia ?

Doufam, ze to je to co potrebujete:

Vycuc z /etc/icecast.conf:

############# Aliases (including virtual host support)
########################
# In icecast servers prior to the 1.3 release, you could run a
icecast
# server as a relay for another icecast server, simply acting as
# client for the other server and serving the local clients. This
was
# of course a neat way of increasing the number of possible
listeners
# for your broadcast. You could build a tree-like structure of
relays
# and broadcast to 1000 listeners without problem with the
originating
# stream on a cable modem or
whatever.
# In icecast 1.3 and above, we make this procedure much
simpler.
# If you want to relay a stream from another server, simply add
an
# alias for that server. Say you want to relay the broadcast
originating
# from my machine (laika.linux.tm:8000/laika), on your machine, do
this:
# alias laika
http://laika.linux.tm:8000/laika
# What happens is that when a listeners connects to your server
and
# requests the /laika stream, then your icecast server will
connect
# as a client to my machine, and then feed my stream to the
listener.
# All subsequent requests for /laika will use the same feed (i.e
only
# one connect will be made to my machine). Icecast will
automagically
# shut the link from my machine down when no one is listening.
I.e
# no bandwidth will be wasted.
# The old functionality (i.e adding a more or less static relay) is
still
# there, but you have to do it from the admin console. Just
do
# relay pull http://laika.linux.tm:8000, and that will be accessible
as
# http://your_machine:port/laika.linux.tm:8000/ (you can change this
with
# the -m option to relay
pull.
# There is also a possibity to do it the other way around, starting
at
# the originating server. Just do "relay push <source_id> host:port",
and
# your stream will be relayed to the remote
server.
# In theory, this should enable virtual host support, cause you
can
# specify an alias like
so:
# alias http://virtual.host.com:port/whatever
/something
# This will make all requests to virtual.host.com:port/whatever use
the
# stream /something. This is not really thorougly tested, but it
should
# work if your server_name is correctly set, and the client is
sending
# the valid Host: <host:port> http
header.
#alias radiofri http://195.7.65.207:6903