limit 2GB na soubor

Milan Kerslager kerslage na spsselib.hiedu.cz
Pátek Únor 18 01:18:13 CET 2000

Mno, nasel jsem tohle, snad by to mohlo stacit. Vypada to, ze kolem
ReiserFS jsou ty potrebny patche v nejlepsim stavu......

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager na spsselib.hiedu.cz
                        WWW:    http://www.spsselib.hiedu.cz/~kerslage/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:08:46 +0300
From: Hans Reiser <reiser na idiom.com>
To: Nerijus <nerijus na sat.lt>
Cc: linux-kernel na vger.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: files > 2GB

The 2.3 port of reiserfs will once is stable enough to release.  We are working
on it.

Hans

Nerijus wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Which filesystems for x86 support file sizes > 2GB?
> reiserfs, ext3, ext2...?
>
> -
> the body of a message to majordomo na vger.rutgers.edu

Get Linux (http://www.kernel.org) plus ReiserFS
 (http://devlinux.org/namesys).  If you sell an OS or
internet appliance, buy a port of ReiserFS!  If you
need customizations and industrial grade support, we sell them.

-