ISDN + Linux = HiSax ????

Michal Safranek xsafran3 na aisa.fi.muni.cz
Neděle Červen 4 15:14:36 CEST 2000

>modprox hisax type=163 io=120 irq=12
>first I didn't know what I had to put at TYPE= , but I tried some things,
>and becoz I have a Teles Bri 16.3(sux) adapter, I tried:
>"Teles"
>"ISA"
>"16.3"
>"163" --> that worked......

eh? i'm pretty sure that the '163' is wrong ...

>But what's next? I tried using Kisdn, but when I press the connect button,
>it doesn't connect!
>Does anybody recommend a ISDN linux program? I use RedHat....

I'm using hand-edited config files ... but that isn't the right choice for you,
is it?

Wejn
--
Name : Michal Safranek <wayne(at)mail.muni.cz>
Descr: jhrnet.cz admin, fi.muni.cz student, linuxfan, human being