OT: patenty - smrt internetu aneb kreteni nevymrou

Jan Kasprzak kas na informatics.muni.cz
Čtvrtek Červen 22 10:12:17 CEST 2000

Jaroslav Lukesh wrote:
: Tak uz je to tu. Firma BT si nechala patentovat technologii hypertextovych
: odkazu. Patent se sice datuje z roku 76, ale i tak chteji jeste za tech 6
: let co bude platit, vymlatit z toho maximum. Takze nad hypertextem se
: smraka...anebo zvitezi zdravy rozum? Anebo "nekdo" tu firmu "zrusi"?

	Alan Cox k tomu pise:

: I'm also rather amused at the British Telcom claiming US patent on hyperlinks
: story. That could mean that the US patent office was in breach of a stupid
: patent they granted. I guess they couldnt argue they weren't knowingly in
: breach either since one of their examiners passed it.
:
: Of course its actually really all a plot by big european companies to place
: a stupidty tax on the USA. So far nobody has noticed.

(http://www.linux.org.uk/diary/)

-Yenya

--
\ Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak <kas at fi.muni.cz>       http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/