Please Update Your Link to mathworld.wolfram.com

Eric W. Weisstein eww na dalembert.wolfram.com
Středa Březen 1 18:14:24 CET 2000

Dear website maintainer,

Thank you for linking to Eric Weisstein's Treasure of Trove of
Mathematics.  You may be interested to learn that this site has recently
been substantially enhanced and can now be found under its new identity,
"MathWorld", located at the URL http://mathworld.wolfram.com/.

After performing a web search, we notice that you currently link to the
following pages:

http://www.cg.tuwien.ac.at/~prikryl/hotlist.html
 ->     http://www.astro.virginia.edu/~eww6n/math/math0.html
 is now http://mathworld.wolfram.com/

While old URLs will be automatically forwarded to the new site for some
time, we encourage you to update your links as indicated above.

Again, thanks for your interest in Eric Weisstein's Treasure Trove of
Mathematics and MathWorld.

Sincerely,
The MathWorld Staff

P.S. If you are not the maintainer of the above listed webpages, I
apologize for filling your mailbox.  Please feel free to forward this note
to the appropriate party.