Email your ad to 25 million people $99

hgsls2 na mailasia.com hgsls2 na mailasia.com
Neděle Březen 19 04:21:03 CET 2000

*********Email your ad to 25 million people for only $99.
Thanks to the invention of the Internet, anyone can now market their ideas and
products to millions of people.
Imagine having a product or idea and selling it for only $10.
Now imagine sending an ad for your product or idea to 25 million people!
If you only get a 1/10 of 1% response  you have just made $250,000 !!!
You hear about people getting rich off the Internet everyday on TV, now is the
perfect time for you to jump in on all the action.
Here is what you get for only $99 :
1) 25 million fresh email addresses.  These addresses consist of people who are
on the Internet all the time looking for things to buy.
2) An amazing email program to make delivering all those email addresses very
easy, even if you are a novice.  This program mails 100,000 emails an hour and
you get the full version!
3) Step by step instructions.
4) Tips on how to write your ad.
5) 100% customer support.
Order now and get a special FREE bonus:
Check processing software so you can accept checks by fax. You will now be able
to accept checks from your customers just as we and thousands of other businesses are doing.
This check software is extremely easy to use. We will send step by step
instructions and include 100 % customer support on this software as well.

You may fax or mail your order to us.
Once we receive your order, we will mail your
email CD containing 25 million fresh email addresses,
your email mailing program, step by step instructions,
tips on how to write your ad and your FREE bonus of the
check processing software.
We will mail this via Priority mail the same day we receive your order.

***********FAX YOUR ORDER NOW FOR FASTER SERVICE
Fill out and fax this order form to (520) 447-8533
along with your check made payable to Valtech for $99
Thanks to our check processing software we can accept your check by fax.
This is the same great software you will get with your order.

Order Form:

Name:__________________________________________

Address:______________________________________

City:_________________________

State:___________   Zip:___________________

Email address:______________________
(We will email you a confirmation when we receive your order)

or you can mail us your check or money order made payable to Valtech for $99 to:

VALTECH
13151 Summit Square Ctr.
Rt. 413 & Doublewoods Rd.
Langhorne, PA 19047