avi do mpeg - cim?

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh na seznam.cz
Čtvrtek Listopad 9 14:32:28 CET 2000

| Odesílatel: Daniel F. Hrouzek <dhrouzek na stratosfera.cz>
| hledame neco maleho, spolehliveho a ryxleho (ale neni podminkou) pro
prevod
| avi do mpeg (pro vystavovani na webu). mate nekdo s necim takovym
| dlouhodebejsi zkusenosti?
|
| diky za pripadnou pomoc

Question 1 - What is avi2mpg1?

        Avi2mpg1 is a Windows '95/NT command line program to encode .avi
        (audio/video interleave) files to an mpeg-1 file (video and sound,
        or video only). It is the result of my attempt to use the source
code
        available on the internet to generate mpeg files from avi files.
        All the available source code used individual bitmap files as
input,
        not avi. Although it is possible to strip individual frames out of
an avi
        write them to disk, then run the encoder, it was not easy or
practical.
        Avi2mpg1 is a single executable that generates the video and audio
streams,
        then multiplexes them to a playable .mpg file with one user
command.
        Having put it together, I thought there may be other users who
might gain
        some benefit from it.

Readme for avi2mpg1 ver 1.7

This program is distributed under the GNU copyright,

[...]

For the latest revision check out http://www.mnsi.net/~jschlic1.

         Jaroslav Lukes~