My Site Hello there !

shefq na hotmail.com shefq na hotmail.com
Středa Prosinec 5 11:51:48 CET 2001

Hello there i was looking at your site on the net the other day and i was wondering if i could pay you to put my
site on
your site here is my link

http://www.nitroclicks.com/join.phtml?flannelbum

Its a company that pays people to do tasks from $2 - $8 per task and you get about 25 - 30 task a month they
pay about $500 per month , free sign up , no set up fee`s ever !

Please email me and let me know how much you will charge me to put this link and mabee a banner on your site
thank
you. Kind Regards Steve Tarteas.

If i had sent this to you in error just delet it , and if you dont have a website site it does not mater because
you still can join this program as it is free to join.