Announce: fs-salvage mailing list

Milan WWW Pikula www na terminus.sk
Pondělí Červenec 30 14:30:33 CEST 2001

Ahoj,

	vo FAQ sa pise o anglictine ako jednom z jazykov tejto konfery,
preto sa prosim neurazte, ked tento pseudoanglicky sajrajt nebudem
prekladat. Aj tak ide o mailing list, kde by sa malo hovorit po
anglicky:

Hi,

	I'd like to announce the mailing list, targeted on filesystem repair
and crash recovery. The mailing list is for discussion of the methods
for data rescuing, algorithms, hints, existing tools and utilities.

	You are invited to join, if you are:

	* interested in the methods of data rescuing
	* developer of some filesystem repair tools (fsck, ...)
	* the one who already lost the data and wants it back ;)
	* (developer of) or (expert on) a particular filesystem

	You can browse the archives of list at

		http://list.terminus.sk/fs-salvage

	(though they are empty yet:) and you can subscribe by
sending a message containing

		subscribe fs-repair

	in the body of message to address list na list.terminus.sk

	Regards,

		Milan Pikula

--
Milan Pikula, WWW. Finger me for Geek Code.
http://fornax.elf.stuba.sk/~www, www na fornax.elf.stuba.sk