FREE COCAINE

papfrost na crosswinds.net papfrost na crosswinds.net
Úterý Červen 26 12:42:55 CEST 2001

Got your attention? GREAT!!!

No COCAINE here. It is Illegal and worse yet it is bad for you.

The point is this.... If you want to make money... You need to get attention...

Here's how...

40,000,000 E-MAIL ADDRESSES
                                                ONLY $49.95

1 HOUR DELIVERY!!!  THAT'S RIGHT... YOU CAN BE MAILING TONIGHT!!!

How would you like to build your business on the Internet?

 Millions of Home Based Businesses are e-mailing their way to the top. My method of building you business is 100% legal. With each order you are given the laws for EVERY STATE in the country. (USA)

 A business is built with your efforts and hard work that you put into it. It's like a bank account, you cannot take out what you do not put in.

As you know the world is being run through the art of technology.

 E-mailing has become the most sophisticated way for advertisement.

There are over 300 million e-mail addresses on the Internet.

In order to sell your products, they have to be advertised. .....And in order for you to buy them, they have to be advertised. You always need customers. What better way to find customers that you need? Through e-mailing. What faster way to send Ads, Letters and Flyers to millions of people? Through e-mailing!!

Facts have proven that people who advertise their businesses are more likely to succeed than the ones who do not advertise. E-mailing lets you advertise your products to millions with just the push of a button.

Everyone is afraid of taking a chance at one time or another... Often you risk thousands of dollars. Tonight you can risk just fifty bucks!!!

 Sometimes you may wonder why some businesses are successful and some are not. The reason is that those (the successful businesses) were the businesses that took a chance!!

Advertising is a Billion Dollar Industry, and for only $49.95 you can get a piece of the pie.

 I am offering YOU 40,000,000 E-mail Addresses for the low price of $49.95 along with The Mass Mailer Demo that will let you send your order, GUARANTEED. No other software is needed!!

For $69.00 (ONLY an extra 19.05) I will send you the fully registered software package and several other bonus programs as well.

 I believe that you must beat your competitors and give your customers 100% satisfaction.  If not, you lose them.

 I have over 200 million addresses, including yours. (All Current Listings).

Before using these names....

Please note that you must not use them for fraudulent schemes.

>From the US code:

TITLE 18 SECTIONS 1302 AND 1341 SPECIFICALLY STATES: PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MUST BE EXCHANGED FOR MONEY RECEIVED.

 Order now and save.

SEVERAL WAYS TO ORDER !!!

IF YOU ORDER BY PHONE WE WILL EMAIL YOUR FILE CONTAINING THE 40,000,000 NAMES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF YOUR ORDER!!!

 JUST TELL OPERATOR YOU WOULD LIKE "E-MAIL" DELIVERY.

NO SHIPPING CHARGE for "email delivery" orders!!

Be sure you give us the email address where you would like them delivered!!
**WE CANNOT SEND YOUR ORDER WITHOUT A CORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS!

CALL    PHONE:   530-343-9681

  1) WE ACCEPT:  AMERICAN EXPRESS OR

                               VISA <> MASTERCARD

      MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS:______________________________

     TYPE OF CARD  AMX / VISA / MC??_______________

      EXPIRATION DATE   ___________________________

     NAME ON CREDIT CARD________________________

     CREDIT CARD #________________________________

     BILLING ADDRESS ____________________________

     CITY_________________________________________

    STATE________________ZIP_____________________

   PHONE INCLUDE AREA CODE___________________

        WE WILL BILL 49.95 (or 69.00) to your account plus selected shipping

        SHIPPING  COST OF 2.85 FIRST CLASS MAIL

        SHIPPING COST OF  11.00  24 HOUR EXPRESS MAIL

        SALES TAX (7.00%) added to CA residents

   3) Fax the same above credit card information to 530-343-1808

   4) Call phone # 530-343-9681.  This is a 24 hour phone

number to place a CREDIT CARD order.

   5) FAX A COPY of your signed check to 530-343-1808.

       This is an EXCELLENT way to order without a credit card!

       AND ... get a special EXTRA bonus program. This is the preferred method of ordering.

ALL INFORMATION NECESSARY FOR YOU TO SUCCESSFULLY MAIL QUICKLY,
PROPERLY, & LEGALLY IS PROVIDED WITH YOUR ORDER.

Copyright 2000, 2001

Please NOTE: This advertisement is NOT sponsored by ANY
Internet Service Provider. This is an advertisement that is produced and
sponsored by Cyber FirePower! for Cyber FirePower! to reach potential customers.

ALSO TAKE NOTE: At the time of this mailing the return email address is a bonafide
legitimate return email address that was signed up for with the express purpose of
receiving all undeliverable emails as well as remove requests. On occasion the return
email address provided may become disrupted by the efforts of, what we define as,
Internet terrorists. If this is the case and you wish removal please call us.
If you fax a copy of your phone bill where you called us for removal we will
reimburse you via PayPal.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free
 exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech or of the press; or the right of the
 people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment I, The US Constitution