Par dotazu BFU

Karel Ondracek karel.ondracek na atlas.cz
Neděle Březen 11 11:43:58 CET 2001

"David Jez" <dave.jez na seznam.cz> píše v diskusním příspěvku
news:20010310155624.A85652 na stud.fee.vutbr.cz...
> On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 09:22:01PM +0100, Karel Ondracek wrote:
> > bez problemu. Asi bude problem v XFree 4.0 nebo stare verzi
> Tezko
>
> > Section "Pointer"
> >     Protocol    "IMPS/2"
> >     Device      "/dev/mouse"
>                         ^^^^^
> tohle je blbost, ma tu byt gpmdata
> A gpm asi nepoustis s parametrem -W

To funguje s XFree3.x. V Xfree4.x takhle zrusite totalne mys v X-Windows
(odzkouseno).
Viz. text z homepage imwheel:

Meanwhile use the XGrabButton method to get things done and avoid using
gpm/jam type programs.
XFree86 4.0 has a broken mouse driver in the respect that it fails to work
with FIFOs. Because of this problem, only Method #1, the XGrabButton method,
will work. You should disable GPM or at least NOT run it with the "-R" nor
"-W" arguments. If your mouse works with the XServer's mouse driver and you
can use the ZAxis wheel to button mapping, then run IMWheel without
the -W/--wheel-fifo option. Using -k will have no effect, and you may see a
warning, but it is just a warning, not an error. It will complain that
another imwheel process may be running but that we don't do anything with
that, because we don't need to!

To se nenajde jediny clovek, kteremu funguje kolecko v neupdatovanem RH
7.0cz, ktery by poradil?