UNDELETE ;-((

Matej Cepl ceplma00 na yahoo.com
Čtvrtek Listopad 1 19:18:04 CET 2001

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 05:47:02PM -0800, M.B. wrote:
> dekuji, MC bohuzel nepomohl :-((( obnovil sice nektere soubory,
> ale ten muj ne :-((
>
> jeste zkusim ten programek, podari-li se mi nekde zpetne ho
> najit ...

Tak se obavam, ze Vam nepomuze ani kybl studene vody (tedy zalohy
by mi pomohly, ze? :-).

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, ceplma00 na yahoo.com

...every Man has a Property in his own Person. This no Body has
any Right to but himself. The Labour of his Body, and the Work
of his Hands, we may say, are properly his. .... The great and
chief end therefore, of Mens uniting into Commonwealths, and
putting themselves under Government, is the Preservation of their
Property.
	-- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"