A great new search engine 6482

jmoore na essup.tv jmoore na essup.tv
Neděle Listopad 25 07:40:09 CET 2001

I have come across a fantastic search engine, that donates 70 percent of its profits to charity. It is currently working with 2 major cancer research units, and a charity that provides services to premature babies. Instead of using yahoo, or altavista, use http://www.theworldconnect.net. Every time you search from this site, you are indirectly raising money for charity. The search engine is free to use. I must stress that I am not in affiliation with the site, I just want everyone to know about it. Tell all your friends and help make a difference.

Regards,

John
ftxpvbsjgbpjokrzbxmrejxjoerqxqxddkxttyeuvouotodyjlnwpuizdcirfsilymwhyhnoqvyyocstihvlhvghb