DONE: kompilace mplayeru II

Marek Jaros marek.jaros na jet2web.cz
Úterý Říjen 23 12:57:26 CEST 2001

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 12:00:49AM +0200, Marek Jaros wrote:
> mplayer
> player: error while loading shared libraries: libdivxdecore.so.0: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> libdivxdecore 0.4.7-3

jak proste:

Q: I compiled MPlayer with libdvdcss/libdivxdecore support, but when I try to
start it, it says:
> error while loading shared libraries: lib*.so.0: cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory
I checked up on the file and it IS there in /usr/local/lib.

 A: What are you doing on Linux? Can't you install a library? Why do we get
these questions?  It's not MPlayer specific at all! Add /usr/local/lib to
/etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig . Or install it to /usr/lib , because if you
can't solve the /usr/local problem, you are careless enough to do such things.

--
I'm not designed for M$ WindowsVC