UNDELETE ;-((

Matej Cepl ceplma00 na yahoo.com
Středa Říjen 31 17:41:36 CET 2001

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 03:09:41PM +0100, M.B. wrote:
> smazal jsem si nechtic soubor z ext2 ... nevite kde najdu
> nejaky undelete ? nejaky balik na to, abych ten soubor zase
> ozvivil ?

Undelete jako takové neexistuje, ale dá se udělat něco alespoň
minimálně podobného pomocí mc (koukněte se do Ext2fs-Undeletion
mini-HOWTO).

Matěj Cepl

--
Matej Cepl, ceplma00 na yahoo.com

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims
may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber
barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's
cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be
satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment
us without end, for they do so with the approval of their
consciences.
	-- C. S. Lewis