E-Mail order processors needed now!

fhgicq na yahoo.com fhgicq na yahoo.com
Sobota Září 8 03:07:16 CEST 2001

Dear Respondent:

Thank you for your response to the ad. As you may already know, e-mail/order processing is an "in high demand" job for work at home related jobs. This is an opportunity for Home Typists that have access to a computer and e-mail account. This is not an MLM or get rich quick method. This may involve 2 to 3 hours a day of processing orders depending on the amount of work that you are willing to do. You are expected to process all orders that customers request promptly. Once you are set up with our step-by-step instructions and software, the only other thing you will need to do is go to your electronic mailbox.

JOB REQUIRMENTS: No Experience is needed. You must
be self-motivated, have a PC and an e-mail account.

YOUR PAY: Payment for this position is based number of orders completed. You are paid PER ORDER COMPLETED $12.00- $18.00 PER ORDER. You will be paid
by money order to your Home Office. It will take you less than one hour to complete one order.

TO APPLY, please mail your:
1.) E-MAIL ADDRESS (very important)
2.) FULL NAME
3.) FULL ADDRESS
4.) One-time Processing/Duplication Rights fee of $17.95 U.S. Funds to cover  the costs to send the software and information packet. There will be ABSOLUTELY no other charges to you.

NOTICE: Due to large amounts of check fraud I have been receiving,  I can only accept money orders. PLEASE- Do NOT send cash.

(Money orders payable to: George Alesna, Jr.) mail to:
George Alesna, Jr.
480 Chatsworth Dr. # 2
San Fernando, Ca 91340
U.S.A.

Once payment and info is received, I will E-mail the software and information packet as this will be faster and more convenient. Please allow 4-6 days from day you send payment and information to receive packet.

IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS: emailprocess2001 na yahoo.com