Jeste ext2

Jaroslav Gratz gratz na damweb.cz
Neděle Září 23 18:09:54 CEST 2001

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Milan Kerslager wrote:

> > chattr +s soubor ; rm soubor
>
> man chattr
> [...]
>
> BUGS AND LIMITATIONS
>        As  of  Linux 2.2, the `c', 's',  and `u' attribute are not honored
>        by the kernel code.
>
>        These attributes will be implemented in a future ext2 fs version.
>
> No - a je to asi v .... :-(

man chattr
[...]

BUGS AND LIMITATIONS

As of ext2 fs 0.5a, the `c' and `u' attribute are not honoured by the
kernel code.  As of the Linux 2.0 kernel, the 'A' attribute is not yet
supported by the kernel code.  (The noatime code is still in testing.)
These attributes will be implemented in a future ext2 fs version.

Takze bud je chyba v me dokumentaci, nebo to funguje.

J.G.