ipmasqadm mfw na RH 7.1

zzz na mybox.cz zzz na mybox.cz
Středa Září 26 16:56:21 CEST 2001

> Funguje ipmasqadm na kernelu 2.4 ?

Odpovím si sám:

Sometime ago there were some questions about forwarding and stuff with 2.4
kernels.
First, rcf seems to work fine with 2.4 kernels using the ipchains module.
This is because ipchains is implemented as a module for netfilter for
compability with older ipchains. Unfortunately ipmasqadm isn't "rebuild"
that way. So if you want portforwarding you'll need it to do it the
iptables way. To make things "worse" you can't mix iptables and ipchains
commands (so it seems...) I'm testing with a 2.4 kernel at work and
reviewing the options. I'll keep you updated if I find something interesting :)

--
Tnx

Zdeněk