Umisteni mailu pro imapd

Tom Hudec Tom na ABBA.cz
Čtvrtek Duben 18 18:04:41 CEST 2002

Matej Cepl wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 08:11:25PM +0200, Tom Hudec wrote:
>
>>Který imapd?
>>Můj imapd (Cyrus) ukládá maily do /var/spool/cyrus/mail/user.
>

> UW imapd (Cyrus nechci, protože a) UW je defaultní

Defaultní kde?

 > a nechce se mi
> kompilovat něco nového,

apt-get install cyrus-imapd
Nic jsem nekompiloval.

> b) nemám rád maildir).

Aha.

uw-imapd (citovano z /usr/share/doc/uw-imapd/README.Debian):
If you really, really want to make the IMAP server set the mailbox root to
$HOME/mail or any other place for that matter, see the toplevel Makefile
in the source, set MAILSUBDIR to your choice and recompile.

--
Tom Hudec <Tom(at)ABBA.cz>, editor of Tom's ABBA pages http://ABBA.cz/

   .''`.  The box said Windows, NT or better, so I installed Linux. :-)
  : :' :
  `. `'   Debian GNU/Linux  http://www.debian.org/  http://www.debian.cz/
    `-    The Perfect OS - the most software, the most people