Sales offer

Ivo Hanuska ihanuska na vionett.com
Pátek Duben 19 10:43:22 CEST 2002

Dear sir,

Please accept my apologies for intrusion to your e-mail. I feel this
e-mail address is not the right one, but it was one only available on
public resources. Please do not throw this e-mail away and forward it to
some responsible technical person in your company.

We are liquidating our own ISP and we have some unused equipment which I
want to offer to you.

All equipment is new, never used and it is covered by production
original warranty. If you will be interested there is always a way how
to negotiate prices since we want really to get rid of these things.

First we have here a couple of backbone routers:

The Juniper M20 routers (2 units):
Chassis, Midplane, 1RE, 2AC PS
Enhanced SSB(w/internet processor II)
Flexible Pic Concentrator
Pic, Fast Ethernet, 100BASE-TX, RJ45, 4 Port
PIC, STM-1/OC-3 Sonet SMF-IR, 4Port
4 Port E3 PIC w/cables
Junos Software Suite.

Then some other router

The Cisco 3600 (one unit)
PIX 515 Unrestricted Software Bundle
PIX 515 chassis and software license failover bundle
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Interface, RJ45
24-port 10/100 Switch (Enterprise Edition)
Cisco 3600 4-slot Modular Router-AC
8-to-16MB Flash Factory Upgrade for the Cisco 3600
2-PORTCHANNELIZED E1/ISDN-PRI BALANCED NM
1 Port F Ethernet 2 Port Channelized E1/ISDN-PRI Balanced NM
CISCOSECURE ACS V.2.4 FOR WIN NT

Compaq servers

ML530R01 X800.256 128 EURO (2x)
ML350T01 P600-256 HP EURO (3x)

+ Backup units for servers

50/100 AIT EXTERNAL INTL (1x)
AIT 50G TAPE W/MC 5PK (2x)
12/24 GB DAT SCSI-2 Drive (1x)

+ Storage for servers

Compaq RAID Array 4100 (Rack version) (1x)
RA 4000 Redundant Controller (1x)
F 200 cluster kit (RA 4000 / NoSPoF) (1x)
XN800 256K ML530 ALL (2x)
18.2 GB Pluggable Ultra3 10K Universal Hard Drive (1") (10x)
Compaq Fibre Channel Storage Hub 7 (1x)
StorageWorks 64-Bit / 66Mhz Fibre Channel Host Adapter (1x)
Compaq Storage Hub 7 Universal Rack Mount Kit (1x)
Smart Array 431 RAID Controller (1xUltra3) (2x)

And some software (not necessarily has to be bundled)

EXCHANGE SERVER 4.4MOLPC
MS PROXY SERVER ENG MOLP
MS PROXY SERVER 2.0 ENG CD
MS EXCHANGE SERVER 5.5 CD
MS EXCHANGE SERVER 5.5 DOCUMENTATION
BACK UP EXEC NT/2000 ADV SERVER 8
BACKUP EXEC EXCHANGE AGT NT/2000 V8.0 (3 PACK LICENSE)
BACKUP EXEC EXCHANGE AGT NT/2000 V8.0
HP OV NNM 6.1  250 FOR Windows NT LTU (2x)
MS WIN NT4.0 SERVER ENTERPRISE ENG MOLPA
MS WINNT ENTERPRISE EDITION DOC
MS WINNT ENTERPRISE EDITION CD
Windows NT Client Access License MOLP C
MS EXCHANGE SERVER ENTERPRISE 5.5 ENG MOPLA
Exchange Client Access Lincense 5.5 WinNT OLP C
Exchange Server Enterprise CD
BACKUP EXEC NT/2000 SERVER EDITION V8.0
BACKUP EXEC NT/2000 IDR OPTION V8.0
MS WINDOWS NT SERVER 4.0 MOLPC

Orckit XDSL/SDSL equipment

DSL Modem ORFAST-R2-A-SA-BR (24)
Rack-ORRACK-C-SR-ET-4 (1)
Concentrator Rack - ORFAST-C-A-LC-2 (12)
Concentrator cards - ORFAST-C-CONC-10BT-V2 (1)

If you will be interrested in **ANY** of the items please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Thank you and looking forward to hear from you soon

Ivo Hanuska
Systems Analyst
Vionet, S. A.
125-127 Kifisias Ave.