To: Manager--Your best aluminum diecasting supply from China

Su Xiao info na dadao-group.com
Čtvrtek Duben 25 15:00:21 CEST 2002

Note: Could you please forward this important information to your Manager responsible for purchasing ? Thank you.

Dear Manager,

   We are a professional supplier of Aluminum die casting components from China. Our products are widely used by power transmission and motion control industry.

   1. All our plants are ISO9002 certified with excellent quality;

   2. Our price are around 50-80% of the international market prices by using the low costs manpower and material resources in China. This will improve your profit level and market competitiveness significantly;

   3. Our strong production facilities will ensure you timely delivery.

   For detailed information, please visit our website:
   http://www.dadao-group.com/html/aluminium.htm

   We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and cooperate with you in the near future.

   Thank you and best regards!

   Su Xiao
   International Marketing Manager
   China Jiangsu Complete Machinery Equipment Co.
   Room 2006, 120 Shanxi Road,
   Nanjing, China 210009
   Tel:+86-25-3325825, 3307888-7521
   Fax:+86-25-6630354