Freeswan IPSEC & linux 2.4.17

Zdenek Pizl z.p na linux-cd.cz
Pátek Únor 1 15:49:25 CET 2002

Dne pá 1. únor 2002 15:43 Ing. Pavel PaJaSoft Janousek
napsal(a):
> Zdenek Pizl wrote:
> > chyby, sami autori tvrdi ze to je nepouzitelne ...
>
> 	O bezpecnostnich problemech nevim (autori se
> nezminuji:-]),

Toto je cut'n'paste z uvodni stranky www.freeswan.org. Jak
tomu textu rozumite? Ptam se proto, ze ma anglictina neni
az tak dobra, jak bych sam chtel ...

--- snip ---
2001/12/25

    While freeswan-1.94 has shipped, there are serious
known bugs in it that make it unsuitable for use. You have
two choices, use the latest snapshot (snap2001dec25b seems
ok) where the show stopper bugs seem fixed or use an older
'stable' release like 1.91 or maybe 1.92 from this
directory .

    The next release (1.95) is scheduled for late January
and rather then try to put out another 'quick bugfix'
release we are going to just work on producing a high
quality release for the end of January.

--- snip ---

					Z.P.