Masquerade

Martin Tomasek mtd na mk.cvut.cz
Pondělí Únor 18 08:30:53 CET 2002

firewall si udrzuje tabulku existujicich spojeni

pro linux a netfilter:

Connection tracking (required for masq/NAT)
CONFIG_IP_NF_CONNTRACK

Connection tracking keeps a record of what packets have passed
through your machine, in order to figure out how they are related
into connections.

This is required to do Masquerading or other kinds of Network
Address Translation (except for Fast NAT).  It can also be used to
enhance packet filtering (see `Connection state match support'
below).

--
Martin Tomasek, mtd na email.cz
BOFH excuse #15: