nove lm_sensors a CPU fan

Miroslav Petricek mirek na petricek.cz
Úterý Leden 8 20:48:12 CET 2002

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 01:28:37PM +0100, Jan Kasprzak wrote:
> :
> : Nezmenil se nahodou /etc/sensors.conf ?
> :
> 	Praveze jsem tam zadne prepocitavani na fan2 nebo co to je
> nenasel.

Cituji z http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/doc/FAQ:

4.1 Why do my fans report exactly half/double their values compared
to the BIOS?

    The problem with much of the sensor data is that it is impossible
to properly interpret some of the readings without knowing what the
hardware configuration is.  Some fans report one 'tick' each rotation,
some report two 'ticks' each rotation. It is easy to resolve this
through the configuration file /etc/sensors.conf:

    chip lm78-*               # Or whatever chip this relates to
    compute fan1 2*@,@/2      # This will double the fan1 reading
    compute fan1 @/2,2*@      # This will halve the fan1 reading

--
/*     Miroslav Petricek           mirek na petricek.cz
       Brno, Czech Rep.            ICQ: 56183467