SMB protokol (Re: Vyřešeno: Re: ie6.0cz)

Martin Mačok martin.macok na underground.cz
Čtvrtek Leden 31 23:05:10 CET 2002

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 05:07:18PM +0100, SuSE.Linux na seznam.cz wrote:
> SuSE 7.1 cz manuál - cituji (str. 171):
>   Samba používá protokol SMB (Server Message Block) firmy Microsoft.

Pokud nekoho zajimaji podrobnosti, tak
http://samba.anu.edu.au/cifs/docs/what-is-smb.html

The earliest document I have on the SMB protocol is an IBM
document from 1985. It is a copy of an IBM Personal Computer Seminar
Proceedings from May 1985. It contains the IBM PC Network SMB
Protocol. The next document I have access to is a Microsoft/Intel
document called Microsoft Networks/OpenNET-FILE SHARING PROTOCOL from
1987. The protocol was subsequently developed further by Microsoft and
others. Many of the documents that define the SMB protocol(s) are
available at ftp.microsoft.com in the SMB documentation area.

--
         Martin Mačok                 http://underground.cz/
   martin.macok na underground.cz        http://Xtrmntr.org/ORBman/