2x BIND(interne a externe)

Julius Loman lomo na lomo.sk
Neděle Červenec 7 12:06:50 CEST 2002

On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 11:36:08AM +0200, Petr Dittrich <linux na kve.cz> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 10:43:23AM +0200, Petr Dittrich <linux na kve.cz>
> wrote:
> > > Mel bych dotaz. Je mozne prinutit BINDa aby kdyz dotaz
> > > prijde na eth0 odpovedel neco a kdyz prijde na jakekoli
> > > jine rozhrani aby odpovedel neco jineho.
> > co tak mat pustene bind iba na eth0 ?
> > a na ostane interfejsy si zavestit iny bind pripadne nieco ine ?
> jo ale jak to udelat prolejzam konfiguraky a stale me nic nenapada
man named.conf

      Interfaces

        The interfaces and ports that the server will answer queries from may
        be specified using the listen-on option.  listen-on takes an optional
        port, and an address match list.  The server will listen on all inter­
        faces allowed by the address match list.  If a port is not specified,
        port 53 will be used.

        Multiple listen-on statements are allowed.  For example,

            listen-on { 5.6.7.8; };
            listen-on port 1234 { !1.2.3.4; 1.2/16; };

        will enable the nameserver on port 53 for the IP address 5.6.7.8, and
        on port 1234 of an address on the machine in net 1.2 that is not
        1.2.3.4.

        If no listen-on is specified, the server will listen on port 53 on all
        interfaces.