VIM

Matej Cepl matej na ceplovi.cz
Sobota Červen 1 00:40:03 CEST 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 11:53:46PM +0200, Hasan Salam wrote:
> jsem pokrocily zacatecnik :-) v uzivani VIMa. Lze ho nejak presvedcit,
> aby byl i v normalnim rezimu schopen dojit s kurzorem az za posledni
> znak?

Obecně dooporučuji :he quickref a pro tento konkrétní případ
:he 'whichwrap'

Matěj

--
Matej Cepl, cepl.m na neu.edu

My point was simply that such tax proposals [for Pigovian taxes
compensating for the transaction costs] are the stuff that dreams
are made of. In my youth it was said, that what was too silly to
be said may be sung. In modern economics it may be put into
mathematics.
    -- Ronald Coase
       Notes on the Problem of Social Cost